CFCI Youth Mangalore had an exciting event for all those who have already joined or attended the CFCI Youth intake camp. This event was the next step into CFCI Youth and also a step to commit to Christ as an youth.
Are you ready to Love, Honour and serve your God? your Family? your Brothers and Sisters? your Country?
“You must be prepared.” —Matthew 24:44
Jesus is coming back to take us with Him (Jn 14:3). No one can know the exact day or hour of Jesus’ return (Mt 24:42). He will return at the time we least expect (Mt 24:44). Therefore, we must be always ready. We are ready for Jesus’ second and final coming when:
* We are faithful, far-sighted servants (Mt 24:45).
* We are working to feed people physically and/or spiritually (Mt 24:46).
* Our hearts have been strengthened and made blameless and holy (1 Thes 3:13).
* We have accepted Jesus’ salvation (2 Pt 3:15).
* We are “without stain or defilement, and at peace” in God’s sight (2 Pt 3:14).
* We are singing and praising the Lord (see Rev 19:1).
* We are “pure and follow the Lamb [Jesus] wherever He goes” (Rev 14:4).
* We have washed our robes in the blood of the Lamb and survived the great period of trial (Rev 7:14).
* We have guarded our spirits against “indulgence and drunkenness and worldly cares” (Lk 21:34).
* We are praying constantly (Lk 21:36).